Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Saturday, April 16, 2016

God's Beauty

I have started taking my camera to work most days.  My lunch hour serves as the perfect time to play around a little and relax with nature.  A great destresser.  That's not a real word is it?
  


















The day I had lunch looking out over the water, I also listened to a CD of my pastor preaching.  I have to commute so I buy the CDs of our services and love to listen to them over and over again.  I actually am very blessed to be able to take a long lunch hour and actually enjoy it.  Some days I do have errands but that's ok too.  I am blessed.  

2 comments:

  1. You are blessed, I loved all the pictures you posted.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.