Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Sunday, December 6, 2015

It's that Time Again

It's that time again.  And boy howdy how busy things are around here.  I say every year that I won't allow the holidays to consume me.  But Christmas time is my favorite time of year so everything I want to and need to do consumes me.  I work five days a week now and it just seems like there is no time for anything extra.  I am certainly not complaining, I love my job outside of our little home sweet home.  I bet my beautiful precious Rufus Jack would love it if mommy stayed home more often with him though.
  



2 comments:

  1. Love the picture, such a pretty dog.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rufus is such a handsome fella! I'm with you girl... I say the same every year also. Then after Christmas at the beginning of every year I say ok, this year will be different. But somehow life just seems to make it all so crazy. I have to learn to slow down. I wish it was easier.

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.