Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Time for Rufus and Cleaning

This morning before anyone else could hog my time I gave it all to Rufus.  I always get up before the sun to spend some quality time with the SON in prayer, thoughts, thankfulness.

With the clock ticking by so fast each morning, I don't always have a lot of time for Rufus before housework, cooking, job, etc.  This is our Saturday morning.  I plan to clean a lot later today and purchased myself a little incentive which you'll read about later in the post.  Do you ever do that?

Me and Rufus went outside into the beautiful fresh spring grass.  Wet from several days of raining, and just slightly cool.

We played a lot of ball in between some picture taking.  I can't believe he'll be 3 years old in June.  He's dirty and stinky and needs a bath this afternoon when it's warmer.  But he knows his mommy wuvs him no matter how dirty and stinky he is.








Yesterday on my lunch hour I found this adorable little chalk board.  I love chalk boards.  I found this one at a Bealls Outlet that I love to plunder through.  It matches my china and I knew instantly that I wanted it.  I gave myself the excuse that this would be my incentive to dust and redecorate a little as I cleaned today.



 
I hope everyone has a great weekend.  Thanks for stopping by and please come back soon.  I'm making red velvet cupcakes tonight if you want one with coffee.
      

2 comments:

  1. Afternoon, such sweet pictures of your beautiful. Boy. Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love your blog always have and always will.

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.