Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Monday, April 13, 2015

Still Adjusting

Hey, hello, hi!  I feel like it's been forever since I blogged.

I've been working hard and hard at work.  I just told hubby last night that I haven't even been able to enjoy my early spring flowers that have already boomed.

It always takes me a long time to get used to major changes.  I'm still 100% in love with my new job. I've been adjusting for a little over 2 months now.

Here are some screen savers I'm going to put on my computer at work this morning.  Just trying to cozy up my home away from home for 8 hours each day.  I've done little things here and there.



 
I miss home sweet home here on Lillie Mae Acres when I'm gone.  But God did bless me with a great job, great atmosphere, and some of the greatest co-workers/new friends there could be.

Thanks for dropping in.  I pray everyone has a blessed week.  Enjoy spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.