Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Special Little Treat

I came home from work with way more energy than usual.  Then after supper, that sweet Builder Man hubby of mine said he'd like some cookies.    
 
That was all I needed for an excuse to jump up and bake a batch of these yummy delights.  A few years ago my recipe for Georgia Tea Cakes (an old family recipe from hubby's family) was published in one of the Gooseberry Patch books.  They are so easy and so delicious.  You don't have to put the decorative sugar on them, but for us it balances out the salt in the self rising flower.  It's just a perfect tasting little treat to have baked up to nibble on.   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you'll try them.  
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.