Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Sunday, December 14, 2014

I Just Want To Sit and Sip CoFFee

I love to be able to stop, breath, and enjoy.  I just worked six days in a row, I didn't mind it because I knew my employer was short handed and needed me.  And they did appreciate it so much.  But now, the next few days are all mine.  Mine to stop, breath, and enjoy.



I am not even ready for Christmas.  I am way behind schedule and the running around trying to meet a deadline is my least favorite part of this whole beautiful celebration.  I am not a shopper so if I could just sit here at home and sip my hot coffee or cocoa I'd be just fine with whatever sweet sappy Christmas movie was currently on.  



Rufus Jack and my sweet Builder Man both really missed me last week when I was working every day.  It's pretty nice to know you're not taken for granted and those that normally depend on you miss you when you're gone.  





Are you ready for Christmas yet?  Are you like me, you'd rather be able to just sit and cherish the wonder of this beautiful day we celebrate our Jesus Christ and just relax relax relax?  





1 comment:

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.