Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Monday, December 1, 2014

ChRisTmaS PiCs

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Delicious food and quality time with family.  Most of all, as always being very thankful to God for everything.

The day before Thanksgiving we had family pictures taken for Christmas.  I hope you enjoy.
















Below is Matthew with my parents on Thanksgiving Day.  We decided to walk outside and take a few pics after eating so we would have more room for dessert.   


I enjoyed two wonderful church services today.  After the morning service we had our 5th SONday meal.  When we got home I started decorating the kitchen for Christmas.  It's not finished yet, but close.  I did manage to force myself to eat the last piece of pumpkin pie so that's one more dish cleaned out of the fridge.  I mean I really really had to make myself.  It was that good.

We're supposed to have pajama pictures taken around the tree and fireplace in the next week or so.  I'll be sure to share them.    

I hope you have a blessed week.  Thanks for dropping by.   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.