Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Monday, November 24, 2014

Little Gobbler Toddler

GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE.  The miniature cowgirl wore her Thanksgiving outfit (same ole purple sparkly tutu that she loves) to church yesterday morning.  The feather turkey did survive, although there were purple feather pieces all over the pew and floor around my feet, along with sparkles from the tutu.  She behaved beautifully, like a young lady in her dressy clothes.  Then when she had had enough of being a lady, she decided to be a 2 year old and lay out and roll around on the carpeted floor at my feet.  She wasn't disturbing anyone by doing so, so that wasn't a problem.  Of course we left sparkles and feathers for the vacuum cleaner to pick up.



I didn't dress her in it for the evening service, I wanted her to be more comfortable.  But just before time to take the offering down to the alter, she took off her cowgirl boots.  I guess it's ok that she toddled down in front of everyone in two different colors of socks.  When I noticed it, it was too late.  She certainly didn't mind, she was enjoying getting to walk down there with others. And to me, if she's enjoying church why sweat the small stuff.  

1 comment:

  1. Aawww... your daughter looks so adorable in her Thanksgiving outfit. Bless her heart. I wish I'd thought to do that when my daughters were little. Have a wonderful day... :)

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.