Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

C*O*L*D*E*R than usual

We're getting little cold snaps.  We usually do but these little snaps are C*O*L*D.  It's kind of early for our neck of the woods. 

Just yesterday I looked out the kitchen window at God's beautiful handy work, this short little season we call autumn/fall.  It doesn't last long enough around here.   



This is what I see when I look out my kitchen window and sit on my front porch.   



Then after such a beautiful day the temps took a dive.  We knew it was coming so we were prepared with plenty of wood.


I worked sick late last week so I made sure I got everything done in town yesterday so for the next two days I can pile up in front of the fire.  


Of course something spoiled, white, and bossy thinks we keep this fire burning just for him.  


On days and nights like this, it's a pleasure to just pile up and cuddle with squishy little babes.

1 comment:

  1. Morning, oh ya, the cold has set in here too. I love your fireplace, so beautiful. Keep Cozy, Francine.

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.