Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I love this time of year.

Yesterday was a beautiful day.  I walked to my good friend's home sweet home for coffee and apple muffins.  After a very enjoyable visit I walked over to my mom's for a wonderful visit with her and a chili lunch.  I am blessed with the best people in my life.

This is my last day off this week.  I have cleaned up, mopped, there's more to be done around here too after lunch.  I washed the truck for an upcoming road trip to a pumpkin patch this weekend, and look what I prepared.  The most important menu of the year, and I'm not finished.  



I love this time of year!  Don't you?

1 comment:

  1. Morning, love this time of year too!!!! Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.