Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Good Week

I don't know why, but after all these years I suddenly gave this a lot of thought.  It came to me one morning this week as I drove to work and passed the cemetery with the sprinklers going.  On my long drive to work which is almost a straight shot, very few curves and turns, I pass every aspect of life.

Not in this order, but I pass homes, several churches, a hospital, a lot of medial offices, a lot of shopping centers, a lot of banks, car lots, restaurants, a funeral home, and a cemetery.  Doesn't that just about cover it?  I drive through one official school zone with the school just a block off the highway and if I didn't turn into my workplace and kept going I would pass two colleges.  And it's almost a straight drive the whole way.  That's a whole lifetime right there.

And the two best days this week were:
Tuesday, because I went to my mom's and enjoyed a much too short visit with her.  Just me and her and I needed that.
Thursday, because two very special ladies in my life dropped by my work to see me.  My Aunt Cathy, which I love dearly dropped by.  A dear friend Sister Patsy, which I love dearly dropped by to see me and had a few pretties that she wanted me to have. Beautiful Easter decorations from her home to mine which I will cherish forever because she gave them to me.



How was your week?  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.