Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Fallish

Here in Florida we go through "fallish" weather.  Like this morning, it was nice outside very early but became very steamy and hot real fast.  Even the dogs don't like it.  Well, Rufus doesn't.  He's kind of spoiled though.


Today is an off day for me so I have fall scents warming in the burners.  I've been looking at the melting scents every grocery day.  The other day I chose one called No Place Like Home.  This little farmhouse is smelling yummy and cozy right now.  





The other day I unpacked and fluffed up the plaid throws.  I took decorations out of the fireplace, put the screen on the hearth, and rearranged a few things to create a cozy atmosphere just waiting on the weather to cooperate. 

Are you ready?

  

1 comment:

  1. Here too, Fall is in the air... Love the picture of your fur baby, sweet.Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.