Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Monday, March 10, 2014

My Latest Perfect Find

I am so excited.  I found the very same mirror that I fell in love with a few weeks ago.  I found the mirror online but it was in the UK and the wrong color. 

This is the one I found online.  I knew nothing else would make me happy for a dresser top mirror once I saw this.  I would have to paint it if I ordered this one, not to mention what the shipping would cost.  I had already been looking around at stores and could not find one anywhere.  

 
The other night I decided to go shopping after work before coming home.  I found a beautiful pastel floral maxi dress for spring/summer which was already the greatest find ever!  It's hard these days to find a pretty pastel floral dress.  Have you noticed how for the past few years everything has been color blocked, bold bright colors and wild prints?  I can't stand it!  I want flowers please. 
 
I decided to run into just one more store before heading home and there was my mirror.  My mirror in the perfect distressed bronze color, sitting there for me to grab as fast as I could and think about the price later.  It was 40% off so great price too! 

 
Am I a happy girl?  Yes! I'm known for being very thrifty and persistent when shopping for just what I want and it seems to pay off a lot. 
Some of you may frown on this, but years ago a young lady told me she prayed before shopping.  She prayed that God would help her spend their hard earned money wisely and to help her find great deals.  I've done the same ever since.  I can't even remember the last time I have had buyer's remorse over anything big or small.   

 
Are you a great bargain hunter?  Are you usually successful in finding exactly what you want and not settling?
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love that mirror, that was a great find. I would like to invite you to a give away on my blog, My Favorite Solar Lights. I am self sponsoring this give away of this little solar light. To make it really easy, all you have to do is leave a comment and give your name and how I can contact you. If you are the winner then as long as you live in the continental US, I will mail it to you.
    Hope to see you there to enter.
    Susan
    http://myfavoritesolarlights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.