Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Birthday Son

Oh my.  Twenty years ago today we were blessed with the birth of our son.  What a wonderful blessing it's been. 

 
This kiddo has brought us more joy, happiness, love, and laughter than we could have ever imagined.  Of course we've also had some adventures, scares, and accidents.  What parent hasn't though?  It's been so worth it!
 
 
He wanted me to make him a cheesecake. 
 
He's so smart and talented.  Recently he learned the wood working method called Intarsia.  He has made a lot of beautiful pieces so far. 
 
 
I came home from work the other night and this beautiful raccoon was hanging on my living room wall.  I love it. 
 
Happy Birthday Matthew.  Your dad and I love you so much and we are so thankful to God for you son.   
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your very talented Son, cake looks so yummy, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM THAT CAKE MAKES ME HUNGRY. JUST BLOGGING AROUND AND FOUND YOUR BLOG. SO GLAD TO SEE YOU HERE BLOGGING, SO MANY DESERTED BLOGS THESE DAYS. THANKS FOR LETTING ME VISIT.
    http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
    http://myfavoritesolarlights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.