Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Just Letting January Happen

January, we've just let it happen around here. Using most of it's days to get undecorated from Christmas and start pre spring cleaning.  Nothing exciting, nothing pressing.  The Florida weather has been like all over the country, cold days followed by warm days then more cold. I've enjoyed it being like this.  I've enjoyed being able to wear winter clothes and scarves, boots and gloves.  It's really hard deciding what to wear on the warmer days that keep sneaking in. 

This was my morning view this morning from my kitchen table.  I stepped out on the porch to take the pictures and the cold felt so good.  Sometimes we get too warm n cozy sitting inside and the cold is a welcomed shock.  Just for a few minutes of course because my bacon was frying and my grits were cooking.  



 
As a mom, can I just brag?  Can I just yell to the Heavens above how much I love my handsome son and how proud I am of him? 
 
 
Our son Matthew is almost 20 years old now.  As parents, we've stayed on our knees for this young man and his life.  He was dedicated back to God as an infant, we taught him to live a Godly life.  We raised him in a Christian home and in church, not only teaching but also showing and living it.  We have no doubt that he will make his mark in this world.  We have no doubt that he will always keep his mind and heart opened to God's will for his life.  Our flesh causes us to worry but what we see with our human eyes and what we have to deal with on this earth can't alter God's plan. 
 


 
Have a blessed day. 
 

1 comment:

  1. Afternoon, such beautiful pictures, so pretty.....Nice young man you raised, Be Blessed, Francine.

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.