Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Monday, November 4, 2013

I Sure Am Slow

I sure am slow in my old age.  Actually I have not felt 100% for about two weeks now so holiday cleaning and decorating is not happening as fast as normal. 

I showed you the beginning of my little craft project in the last post using cute little red lanterns from Walmart.  I did get them hung this morning before having to go grocery shopping.  I'm certainly not finished with this lantern garland yet.  I just wanted to see if it was the right length.  

I've got to get on the ball and get some Christmas decorating done.

 
You can enlarge the picture by clicking on it.  Maybe I can get it finished this week and get the mantel decorated.  I have no idea when I'll get our family tree up.  Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. That is adorable !!! I guess we are all slowing down as the years go by and can't get things done as fast as we'd like them to, but at long as we still have our dreams & desires, I think that will keep us going ! LOL Your home is always warm and cozy, life is pretty good at Lillie Mae Acres huh?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy decorating, I like the mantle with the lantern lights, I have those at the lake across the deck, cute.....Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.