Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Rufus Day

The weather has been so nice in the mornings and evenings.  Some years we hardly get a fall season down here in hot sunny Florida but this year it seems we'll be able to enjoy some true fall weather.  We are loving it.   

Today was Rufus Day.  I've been very busy for the last two days so I planned to spend some quality time with just him.  He's 1 year and 4 months now, getting so big and he is so sweet and smart. 




 
This morning Rufus and I drove out to the road and painted the mailbox.  It needed a fresh coat of paint to brighten it up and a new set of numbers.  After lunch Rufus got a bath and when he was dry I took these fall pictures of him.  As long as I promise to play ball with him, he'll pose for pictures. 

2 comments:

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.