Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Mules

Our two beautiful mule sketches have been taken to Hobby Lobby for special matting.  So here sits the empty frames.
 


I misunderstood the original lady I talked to and thought the custom mats were there, just of higher quality than the ready made and they would just cut them for me.  When I actually took the sketches in to get matted, I found out that they order the custom mats in the exact size.  Very much more expensive than I thought too but I used a 40% coupon on each one, two separate orders.  They won't even be in until October 14.  Who knew it would take that long?   

So until Hobby Lobby calls to bring the barn wood frames in on or after the 14th, we're stuck looking at a funny looking mantel. 

In the meantime, that sweet hubby of mine who I affectionately refer to as my Builder Man will cut the glass and make the backs for each frame.  The lady that took the order told me they'll put it all together for me.  I sure hope so. 

1 comment:

  1. Evening, love that fireplace, beautiful.....can't wait to see the pictures, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.