Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

It's Time!

And let the Christmas crafting begin.

 
What am I making?  You'll just have to wait and see.  


 
I work for the next few days so it'll probably be a few days before I can get back to crafting and possibly start my decorating in the living room. 
 
My plan is always to have my kitchen decorated for fall on Thanksgiving Day, which it already is.  That's done.  And the living room decorated for Christmas.  Of course not done yet.  This year, I may not have as much Christmas decorated in the living room as I want.  I think we're going to be starting on a redecorating project in there which includes moving the tv across the room and covering up a huge wall with reclaimed wood.  Why oh why do we do this to ourselves? 

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see Lillie Mae Acres all gussied up for the holidays !! It will be here before we know it :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.