Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Monday, October 21, 2013

Finally Done

A few posts back I showed you empty frames.  Empty frames waiting on Hobby Lobby to get our Mule sketches matted.  I love the burlap mattes.  They had to be custom ordered so we had to wait.  Well worth it!

 
One of the ladies back in the framing department about a month before I ordered told me it wouldn't look good.  I took one of the sketches in when I purchased the frame for it and then was looking at their custom mattes for ideas.  She actually told me the burlap didn't look good, it didn't match.  I told her well it'll look great you've never seen my home.   

 
And you know what?  Builder Man and I are so happy, we're glad I didn't listen to her. 

1 comment:

  1. Love, Love the burlap.... what a great idea. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.