Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Little Blue Dryer Balls....Nope!

Hey there.  Have any of you ever used dryer balls?  I've been making our laundry soap for a couple of years now and we love it.  I just haven't been satisfied with any of the homemade softener recipes out there, I can't get the scent I love.  I've seen these on the internet, and ran across them yesterday at my favorite little Bealls Outlet.   

See these little suckers?  They are not even worth the $2.99 I gave for them yesterday.  I think Rufus has a couple of new toys. 


 
I don't really dry a lot of our clothes.  But we do love our bath towels to be soft and plush.  This does not happen with these dryer balls.  So I guess it's back to the liquid fabric softener.  At least I tried.   

 
See what all they promise these little things do?  Soft and fluffy is one of the promises.  I'm glad they were cheap or I'd be real upset. 
 
 
   

1 comment:

  1. Afternoon, tried them, didn't like them, good idea, pet toys, Francine.

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.