Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Time For The Color Change

OK, I've worn red all summer.  It's time for burgundy to come out and play.  Even though we're still wearing flip flops and will be for a while. 

 
I prefer O P I, but around here I can only get it at one place and that's Target. I wasn't near Target and this beautiful Rimmel color caught my eye. It will do until I can go look at the O P I colors. Hopefully it won't chip. I don't think I've ever used this brand before. Nope, this is not a product endorsment that I'm being comped for.  I promise.  Believe me, I'll tell you when I don't like products and have wasted my money on them.  And I don't like advertisements all over blogs.   

And just look below at that cute little cider barrel.  Isn't he cute?  I already have it on display but I am not and will not be fall decorating.  Yet!   Can you figure out what I have it sitting on to make it taller?  Did you guess a bark nut bowl from years ago?  


 
Can I ask a favor?  Can I request that you please pray for me?  I am going through something in my life right now that has got to change.  It's a very private issue and I really need God to move this mountain and change this situation for me.  I appreciate it and do take prayer request very serious so thank you all and have a blessed day. 
 




3 comments:

  1. Sending prayers for you my friend, hope all goes well for you....love the Apple Cider barrel, Hugs Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, time to break out the darker shades of polish... me too. That cider barrel is a cutie, love it!

    I will definitely lift you up in prayer, it would be an honor for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cider Barrel from Hobby Lobby Angie and Francine.

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.