Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Sunday, August 11, 2013

So Ready!

Hey there!  Please tell me I'm not the only one tired of summer.  I'm so ready for fall.  But no matter what it says on the calendar, this is Florida and we'll have to start autumn/fall off with hot temperatures as every year.   We're used to that and it doesn't stop us from decorating and enjoying it in every way possible.   


What I need to do is stay out of Hobby Lobby.  I did stay away for several weeks, but finally had to go in there for a framing project and there it was.  All of there beautiful fall decorations sitting on shelf after shelf begging me to walk over and take a look.  And to tempt me even further, someone had hung inviting signs saying that everything fall was 40% off.  What's a country lovin' farmhouse decoratin' fall lovin' girl supposed to do? 

Have a blessed week everyone!  Thanks for stopping by Lillie Mae Acres

2 comments:

  1. Evening, oh ya, bring on Fall, love all those things too....Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny because I was going to tell you that Hobby Lobby has their fall on sale for 40% off already, lol! I believe it's everything except fabric and candy which is not good for the wallet. I've been getting Jo-Ann's ads too which is showing fall. I think I'm gonna have to break down this week and go just to get it out of my system!!

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.