Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Our Special Day

It just doesn't seem like my sweet Builder Man and I have been married 20 years.  Today is our wedding annniversary, our special day.  I do love that man. We'll go out and celebrate one night this coming weekend.  The middle of the week is just too busy for us.   
 
 
video
 
I tried to add Dailey & Vincent singing the beautiful Statler Bros tune My Only Love but could not get the audio to work.  I hope you enjoy the pictures anyway.   
 
These 20 years have been filled w/ joy and sorrow. Love, laughter, & tears. Many prayers, suffering, overcoming, growing, weekness, strength, goodness, happiness, mountains, and valleys. Loss and gain.  God has been first in this wonderful thing we call life. I love that man more than 20 years ago, more than yesterday, but not as much as I'll love him tomorrow. 
 
I don't know about you, but this ole' girl is fall cleaning and rearranging.  I'm getting ready to decorate for fall, hopefully the first week of September.  
 
My mom and I are already talking about the Thanksgiving menu.  I need to start adding the special ingredients to my weekly grocery list.  I started doing that years ago and it makes it so much more affordable.   
 
Have a blessed week.   
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, how great is that.....Love Fall too, when my holidays are over I will be decorating, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I have been married 42 years!

    Enjoy your special day!

    Pamela
    OH

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved all the photos. Happy Anniversary. What wonderful memories I know you have made together.. I can see God is center of your home. Fall....no way, where did Summer go.. Christmas Time is just around the bend. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, that was so sweet to watch! Happy Anniversary!! You are very blessed and I am happy to call you friend~

    Oh, and I do the same thing with special occasions... I start buying a little here and there so it will keep the overall costs from being a shocker all at once, lol! It works too, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.