Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Concert with our Banjo Boy

We had a great time Saturday evening at a local concert.  One of our favorite Bluegrass bands were performing and invited our son Matt (Banjo Boy) to practice up with them and be their special guest on several songs.  We've been looking forward to this for a long time now and we weren't disappointed! 

These people are good friends and even more good friends turned out to watch and be a part of this night of some wonderful talent and entertainment.  Here are a few pictures. 







 
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend as well.  And by the way, I've been praying about a certain private matter in my life and hope to have some great news to share soon. 

2 comments:

  1. Well I can just imagine the great concert that Banjo Boy gave !! Such a great picture of him with his proud parents :)
    I can't wait to hear that your prayers have been answered ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun and what a great opportunity for Matt! Looks like he is having a great time, as well as you two are. =]

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.