Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Monday, May 20, 2013

More Memories Made

Just thought I'd share a few pictures from Mother's Day around here and wish you all a wonderful week ahead.  I am so very blessed and I sure pray I never take anything or anyone for granted.

 
Builder Man celebrated another birthday.  He got an autographed Rhonda Vincent camo cap and collectable pic set.  Also a Duck Dynasty dvd. 
 
 
I do love my son and my mama.

 
I love my dog too!  Rufus knew it was Mommy'[s Day and wanted to be right in the middle of the celebrating.

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, loved seeing your Mother's Day pictures, wonderful family you have and handsome boy Rufus.....Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late birthday to Builder Man & happy late Mother's Day to you & your beautiful mother !! I love your family ♥

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.