Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Friday, April 5, 2013

What's Cooking

Don't you just love Gooseberry Patch?  I sure do.  I really miss their online store when they sold kitchen items and decorations.  The online store is still there and just packed full of beautiful cookbooks and calendars for all of us country ladies to continue to enjoy.  Their cookbooks are always full of recipes that families can sit down and enjoy, recipes that won't break the bank to prepare, and recipes that have been passed down to friends and family from pot luck suppers at church and family reunions. 

I actually have recipes in a few of them. 


I do love cooking for my family and friends.  I love lazy mornings with big country breakfasts cooking, coffee brewing, and sun shining through the window of our little farmhouse kitchen.

I do love baking and creating beautiful yummy desserts for those I love.



 
I like it when hubby cooks too, that way I can prop my feetsies up and take it easy. 
 
What's been cookin' up in your little kitchen lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.