Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

It's Beautiful out There!

It's spring, it's beautiful, and there's just no wanting to stay indoors.  This morning I was supposed to get up and clean this pig pen little house of ours.  Me and Rufus just couldn't stay inside.  We worked out in the flower beds and raking until noon.  Now here I sit, taking a break from house work this late in the afternoon.  A lot of chores still to do before bed and work tomorrow. 

 
I need to go get mulch. 

 
 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh your teasing me with your beautiful weather.....Not bad here today but still lots of snow.....Great pictures of your gardens, Spring Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, your yard looks so cute ! I don't blame you, get out and enjoy the nice weather while you can! The housework will always be there :/
    Sending lotsa luvs n hugs to ya !!
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.