Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Those 2 Favorites of Mine

Normally it would irritate me for one of my favorite guys to mess with my chalkboard.  They've left little notes and comments before over what I put, so I've had to redo it a lot. 

But this little note made me smile.  This little note was squeezed in there just so, and I can't tell which one wrote it.

    
                                        
   

It warmed my heart.  I didn't even ask which one did it, and I'll just leave it like it is. I choose to think that they both did it, that they both feel that way!  Of course I can almost see them smiling at each other as they were "messing" with my hard work.  Waiting around for me to come in and see it, then them both denying it.  I've caught them rearranging stuff and hiding stuff so many times and it always ends up in laughter. 

I'm so blessed and so thankful that our little home is filled with love and laughter.  Most of all, filled with love and obedience for God, and love and respect for each other.



1 comment:

  1. Morning, to cute, love that.....Easter Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.