Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Lost Linens and a Possible Beard

I've spent all morning plundering, emptying out drawers and cabinets.  I'm looking for the beautiful pastel linens I have somewhere for Easter Sunday's table.  Where are they? 

On another note, I am getting a little worried.  Seriously people, that sweet handsome Builder Man hubby of mine has stopped shaving.  He watches that duck duck dynasty thing, reality show, whatever that is.  He just laughs when I question his face getting bushier.  Please tell me he wouldn't do that to me.  Please tell me he's just trying to scare me. 

We'll see I guess, but he hasn't had a full beard in years.  He's been wearing a mustache and goatee and that's what I'm used to.  I am kind of laughing about it all though.   

1 comment:

  1. Afternoon, hope you find your pastel linens, I always do that, pack things away and can't find them.....About the beard, well, hope he shaves for you, Smile, Spring Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.