Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Another Cookbook

What a beautiful Sunday afternoon here on Lillie Mae Acres.  We enjoyed a wonderful church service this morning, then came home sweet home to be lazy.  It's a little too early for decorating outside and planting because I know we'll have a little more cold weather and winds, but we've been cleaning up and getting the pool ready.  That yucky green/yellow pollen has been so thick this year.  It seems like it never went away after fall and now it's spring.  A lot of people are real sick with their allergies but praise the Lord we haven't been too sick around here.   

I received my new Gooseberry Patch cookbook earlier this week.  It's a new one out titled Game Day Fan Fare and I have a recipe in it on page 121. 



 
Check it out and see if your family likes the Prosciutto Burgers.  They are so yummy.  We are almost empty nesters around here so most nights we only need a small supper, usually a meat and one vegetable.  We love leafy greens.  You can easily half this recipe and it's yummy with steamed or sauteed Kale in bacon grease.  I love Kale. 
 
Here's a few pictures of Rufus Jack.  He'll be 10 months on April 4th and he is growing so fast.  This is his first spring and he is enjoying it.  
 





 
 
 
 
  
 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on another publication! I keep thinking I need to send in some recipes but just haven't done it yet. I haven't seen this one yet. Sounds like a yummy recipe!

    Rufus Jack is so cute! Your flowers are beautiful! How nice it must be to have such pretty flowers already. Everything is still dead and brown around here except for the daffodils. At least we have a little color.

    I went to Cracker Barrel last weekend and found some mugs with wonderful country designs on them and thought of you instantly. I was going to ask you if you had seen them and now I see that you have the same one that I bought, it's in your top picture, hehe! Do you have the whole set? I think I'm gonna have to get all of them.

    Have a wonderful week my friend~

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.