Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Oink Oink

I'm pretty sure I've told everyone in the whole world that I love Hobby Lobby.  And I'm pretty sure I've also told everyone that unless it's an emergency, you should never ever pay full price for anything at Hobby Lobby.  I've just about got the sales rotation down in my head. 

I've been looking over and inspecting these pretty little pig chalkboards for a while now.  Almost everytime I go in there, which is often just ask my wallet.

They don't really cost that much, especially on sale.  But something kept me from getting them.  Actually I was going to choose only one of them.  But I always put it back and thought that I'd just decide later. 

They kept reminding me of something, the large pigs I already have.  I also remembered I have a can of chalkboard paint.  See where I am going with all of this talk of pigs, hogs?  Lillie Mae saved herself some money.  And that always makes me so happy. 

I painted one of my pigs today.  I love the way it turned out.  I've been enjoying writing little things on it like bacon, oink oink, pork chops, hog head cheese, etc.  I've got a new toy, and I have it sitting right there by my sink in my farmhouse kitchen. 

 
Have I said it before?  Have I already said I have spring fever really really really bad?  I'm sure I have, because I do! 

5 comments:

  1. love your little black pig and the chalkboards too...Love Hobby Lobby too. Yes, if you can catch the sales they are great!!! Yes, Itching for Spring...come on! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Hobby Lobby also! Only go when there are good sales too...or a 50 off coupon.

    Your wittle piggies are adorable....Love the fact you can write on them....Well Done, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning, sweet piggy...never been to Hobby Lobby, none out here.....Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Hobby Lobby too. Even though I worked there for almost 20 years, I still go there weekly, lol! Excellent decision Denise! You sound like me when I'm shopping, debating on what to do and NOT paying full price for anything especially there because you can always get it on sale. I adore your little piggy and I love how you can write little messages on it... perfect for a farmhouse kitchen~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that's such a good idea Denise !! I love Hobby Lobby too & know that you have to wait til it's the week the item is on sale before you buy it ! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.