Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Banjo Boy is 19...No Way!

Is my baby boy really 19 years old?  No way, this is impossible! There is no way 19 years have gone by this fast!  Every moment and every second has been cherished by Builder Man and myself.  This kid (grown man) will forever be loved, cherished, and supported by us.

                        



I asked Matt where he wanted to celebrate his birthday and he chose his favorite Mexican restaurant.  We had so much fun.  It was noisy and crowded but we were able to get a good table and enjoy the evening celebrating the fact that 19 years ago God blessed us with this wonderful son and we're very proud of him.  We want nothing but the best for his future. 




 
 



 
 


 

3 comments:

  1. How fun that looks like, Happy Birthday to your son, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness girl, I know what you mean! My oldest will be 18 this year, yikes... there will an adult living with us!!

    Looks like a fun party, especially with that luscious chocolate cake with strawberries... YUM!! =] I love the pictures you got of his great big smile when they were singing to him, handsome young man he is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handsome man! And y'all hush, mine turns 38 in May. Swoosh!

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.