Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Monday, January 14, 2013

We Did It - Etsy

Builder Man and I have always loved designing, creating, building, etc.  Our home is filled with our little and some big creations (master pieces).  We've talked about maybe trying a few items out on Etsy for a while now.  I finally did it.  I sat down and created an Etsy shop for us to play around with.  I've only got a few of his beautiful wooden log boxes listed so far and we'll just see how it goes.  I'm planning to create a few things that I have pictured in my head also for listing.   

I placed the link to it at the top of the side bar here so if you you have a few minutes, go on over and take a peak.  Here it is also.   http://www.etsy.com/shop/AtticOfHeirlooms

The winter blues have set in, I always look forward to spring this time each year.  How about you?
Our weather has been mild and spring like so I'm not suffering too much.  I know a lot of cold frosty weather is yet to come in the next couple of months though. The fireplace is ready for a toasty little fire one evening when we do get a cold spell.  When I cleaned out the Christmas decorations, I didn't put anything in there.  I've always said it but one of these days I am going to cook in that thing.  Maybe a big dutch oven of chili. 

Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. I am experiencing the Winer blues too.... I love Spring and Summer.. We are
    expecting some freezing rain tonight.. Cograts on your Etsy shop.. Did you make the wooden bases and boxes... They are nice! I hop all goes well with you shop. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your Etsy shop! That's exciting. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evening, great goodies you have made.....so cold here, think Spring, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.