Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Fresh Favorites

Fresh favorites of mine certainly include fresh fruit and vegetables but there are some fresh smells that I love to clean with. 

I fell in love with the Swifter Wet Mops about a year ago and love love love the Open Window Fresh Scent.  I just mopped my kitchen and laundry room floors.  I use my regular Libman mop on the other floors and love to use Murphy's Oil soap.  Yes I'm naming brands because that's the ones I use.  I am not advertising for these folks.  When I get tired of these smells I'll move on to others.  I used Fabuloso for a long time and can hardly stand to smell it anymore. 

 
 
 
This afternoon my niece called me from Missouri.  She was buying her ingredients to make her own laundry detergent.  I've been making ours for almost a year and we love it.  I use a recipe for liquid detergent.  That Fels Naptha soap makes it smell so yummy!  I don't think I'll ever tire of that smell.


For fabric softener, I use the Great Value brand Bold Clean Scent with the green lid.  Love it! 

Well, that's it folks.  What I listed above are my favorite cleaning products right now.  I didn't list the stinky stuff I clean with like bleach and Clorox sprays but I certainly can't live without those either. 



2 comments:

  1. I agree, love the swifter products to.....Good post, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure do remember the Fels Soap! Mom used it all the time!

    So wonderful that your neice is carrying on the tradition of making her soap also!

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.