Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Warm Florida Greetings

Good morning. I think everyone everywhere is experiencing warmer temps than usual for December.  I know we sure are here in Florida. 

Rufus really doesn't need this scarf.  He's just wearing it because mommy asked him to for pictures and because he realized it makes him look even more handsome than he naturally is. 


 
                                  Nope, no fire in the fireplace so far.
 
 
I hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful month of Christmas.  I hope you're relaxing a little and enjoying those you love, enjoying some home and family time.   

3 comments:

  1. Morning......lets toast to the season with our cup of coffee in our Christmas mugs Lillie Mae....CLICK!!!!! Rufus is so handsome in his festive scarf, give him a big hug from me.......You sure would have a fire burning living here, tee hee, ccccold......Warm Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh those ears are precious!! What a gorgeous fella....Wishing you a very Merry Christmas season. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rufus is adorable in his scarf. I want to wear my scarves and Christmas sweaters, but it is certainty too hot here in Central Florida.
    Christmas blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.