Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Friday, December 21, 2012

Simply C*O*L*D Good Morning to ya!

Good morning from not so warm Florida.  It's a little chilly out there.

I dressed for the weather and drove to work, knowing tonight will be a C*O*L*D one and I have to run a few errands after work. 


Would you just look at that.  37 degrees and the sun is shining as bright as it can.  Tomorrow morning will be even colder.  I usually don't have to bring coffee along, I drink enough as I'm waking up and getting ready for the day. I made a little extra to have for the long drive into town this morning though. 


It's just a few days until Christmas day and I've had Christmas in my heart all season long, but am now anxiously awaiting spring. No kidding, I'm really dreading the next few months that we will call winter. I'm ready for a new year, and can hardly wait to get started on some spring projects around the house.

 
This is my favorite scarf.  It has a matching cap that I'm sure I'll need as I leave work tonight.  I brought along my leather gloves too so I'll be all warm.  I also work tomorrow and that's it until after Christmas.  No more driving into town hopefully.  On second thought, I'm pretty sure I need to make a tire rotation/oil change appointment for Monday.


I pray each of you have a blessed and Merry Christmas.   

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you and yours a warm cozy Christmas, Hugs Francine.

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.