Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Monday, November 12, 2012

Busy Lit'l Elf, Spoiled Lit'l Rufus

Hey there.  Thanks for stopping by Lillie Mae Acres today.  We're already decorating parts of the farmhouse for Christmas, leaving a fall atmosphere in the kitchen for Thanksgiving.  Some days are cool some days are warm.  That's our usual fall pattern so we just have to pretend it's cold and beautiful outside.

 
Would you just look at this elf.  He'd better not let Rufus see him or he'll have to run as fast as he can and hide.  Rufus likes moving creatures. 

Speaking of Rufus, my two favorite guys told me I was spoiling him.  Well, I think these pictures prove different!




 
See you next time.  Have a blessed week.
 

2 comments:

  1. Morning......sweet little elf......., love Rufus, great pictures.......Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to get a little elf ! We use to have them all the time when we were kids !
    Yep, it seems like Rufus is possibly being spoiled by someone other than his mommy, no one ever wants to take the blame !! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.