Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Just Enjoying His Glory

Just another beautiful cool morning filled with blessings from above. Enjoying His glory.  God is so good isn't He?  I'm praying for this presidential election coming up as He expects us to.  Praying that God blesses America and that our leaders turn this country back into the God fearing country history proves it was and should be. 

Here on Lillie Mae Acres, our family scripture verse is:

 
This is not just a pile of words.  We fully trust God to help us every day, we trust Him with every aspect of our lives, and that includes whatever happens in this presidential election.  But we have prayed about every politician both local, state, and national.  We're proud to be Americans and are proud to exercise our right to vote.  Our household votes by absentee ballot each year due to our schedules and the location of our polling place.  Our ballot was two pages both sides (4 pages), so it was not an easy thing just to sit down and fill out.  But God has a plan as He always has.  He has a plan for this great nation, for the state you live in, and the community you live in.  He has a plan for you and your family, your home.  



 
 
I don't want to take even a second for granted.  I don't want to let a blessing pass me by without recognising it and thanking Him for it.  Every breath I take, every penny that enters our pockets.  Thank you God for your blessings on me and my loved ones.   
 
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week with beautiful weather. 
 
I'm getting a little nervous about these holidays hurling up on us.  Can you believe how fast this year has flown?  I guess the older we get the faster time passes.  Do you feel that way too?  Are you all decorated for fall and Thanksgiving yet?  When will you decorate for Christmas?     

2 comments:

  1. Good Day Lillie Mae....yes...the little things in life make me happy...Thank you Lord....Such a good boy Rufus is....I can't believe how fast Oct. went...I get in the holiday mood for decorating when there is a pretty snow fall. Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rufus is so cute! and so much fun, I'm sure...
    Our Lord is very good to us, He brought me home to my kids, for which I'm grateful for everyday!
    Happy Pre Holiday Season.
    Love and Blessings, Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.