Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Saturday, October 20, 2012

It's A Bouncing Boy

Meet Rufus Jack Jones.  He's a beautiful bouncing baby boy, all white German Shepherd born 4 1/2 months ago on my birthday.  That's right, mommy (that's me) and Rufus share the same birthday.  How neat it that?

Builder Man (that's what I'm calling that sweet hubby of mine these days) and I have been praying for the perfect male GSDog to become part of our family.  A friend told Matthew about him and everything worked out.  I knew I loved him before I even seen a picture.  I just knew.  And when we did see a picture of him, he already looked just like a Rufus and just like the perfect little one we would love to share our home with.

I picked him up after work tonight.  His picture did not do him justice.  He is adorable with an adorable personality.  Sweet little thing that we're already spoiling.

Rufus on his way home to his new life on the farm.   

Rufus all tuckered out from exploring, playing, and being loved on.
 
I think Rufus is really going to get used to all this attention in no time.
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Morning...Love love love Rufus...so happy for you....A House Is Not A Home Without A Dog......Enjoy...Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name and love those ears...we have a German shep/Husky mix and she has the germy ears...She grew into the ears...She is 12 now..Have enjoyed every single moment so far...Your dog is gorgeous...Have a great day...

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.