Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Monday, October 22, 2012

Good Cool Crisp Morning To Ya!

 
Good morning.  It's finally chilly here almost every morning and evening so we sure are taking advantage of that. 
 
The leaves are falling and crunching under our feet.  And the floors are cooler under our tootsies when we crawl out of bed.  I've been enjoying a Pumpkin Pie Spice creamer in my afternoon coffee. 
 

 
Rufus enjoys the cool grass and crunchy leaves under his belly.
 
 
Matt took Rufus riding Sunday afternoon and he enjoyed that!

 
Our stick family is complete.  I was finally able to add a family dog to represent Rufus.  Look at him, he looks like he's chomping on Shadow's tail.  

 
A busy puppy always has to nap in between activities. 

 
Thanks for stopping by this morning.  Have a blessed week.

 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it is getting chilly but I love this season. I am enjoying some Pumpkin Spice creamer too.... Love my morning coffee. Beautiful dog...He is going to be a big one... I also love,love your front door...Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello...so glad to hear that the cool crisp days of Fall arrived at your place...ahhhh.....Love Rufus so...great puppy....Hugs Francine.

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.