Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Bathroom Reno update

We're still in the middle of the big bathroom reno!  Builder Man is still pecking away at it in all of his spare time, bless his heart I do love that man!  It's taking longer than we expected because our shower designer  went out of business two weeks (yes just 2 weeks) before we called him.  If anyone tells you the economy is looking up in Florida, they don't know what they are talking about.  The building industry is still suffering so bad and the little man is folding up shop everyday.  

A lot has been completed though.  The new addition is built, insulation and sheet rock, rerouted plumbing and electrical almost done.  But nothing cosmetic.  Patience is the key!  We've always been DIYers so we're used to it.


Below is the final color pallet. 


My mom and I are going shopping tomorrow and I have a Dupont Corian sample tile in Verde (the earthy green for the hand towels) to take along in my purse and try my best to find towels to match.  We're not using that color for anything else.  I just think it's pretty in small touches, maybe against chocolate brown large towels on display.  We'll see!
 
Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. I love those colors! I don't think you can ever go wrong with green - such a peaceful color! Can't wait to see the finished product!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your color choices. The green will be a pretty accent. I know you will be glad to have the project finished.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.