Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sweet Little Tower

Looking in the pantry this morning, I noticed this! Not just the clutter (so yes I'll be organizing this shelf as well as the others today) but this sweet little tower thing created here supporting our overweight and unhealthy lifestyle.  These delicious jars of late night snack products, convenience in a jar.  A spoon full of peanut butter can be a fast energy booster late afternoon.  But I don't think the Jet Puffed cream is supposed to do that.  It's some good stuff though!  Hmmm, maybe I need to rethink the grocery list when it comes to snacks.



But you'll see below that we do have a choice.And from the look of those hanging bananas, we need to choose to eat more bananas before they go bad.



That's just one shelf in the pantry.  I guess it's time to get up and get cleaning so I can organize the pantry today.  Does your pantry stay messy?  If not, how do you keep it organized?   Give me some tips! 

Have a blessed day.
 

3 comments:

  1. Hello Lillie Mae, well, mine looks a little worse the your right now. I clean it up but in no time, throwing more canned food in after shopping, this and that, Yuk!!! back to cleaning out. Sorry, no help here, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well my stuff looks like that too! My hubby keeps mine organized but we have so much stuff we do not need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling Blog! Oh my pantry is simply madness and it needs serious help.Oh I love Goose Berry Patch Cookbooks my favs~Cheers Kim

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.