Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Ready, Set, FALL 2012 ...Hurry


Summer 2012 is almost gone. Our sweet baby girl Lily has gone home to Missouri and my fall fever is getting worse.

Builder Man and I just celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary Monday. We went out to eat last night and today I'm slowly decorating for fall along with fall cleaning.



I actually started decorating yesterday. More like standing around looking and thinking.
Here's a lot of pictures (at least I warned you) for you to look at. Get yourself that last cup of coffee this morning and sit a while right here at Lillie Mae Acres. I'm glad you visited.

Just and Lily at my mom's, me getting all her sugar the night before she leaves to go home.

We have sure enjoyed this little ball of energy and sunshine!








Lily was so glad to see her Colliar.  Don't they look just a like?  There's two years between them in age.

Well, I do hope your coffee was good this morning.  See ya later!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Lillie Mae, congrats on your 19th year together, way to go!!!! Wonderful family pictures, so nice to see them through the years. Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lillie Mae, congrats on your 19th year together, way to go!!!! Wonderful family pictures, enjoy seeing them through the years. Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated Anniversary!! Adorable pictures of the little ones. My favorite one is Lily giving her Colliar a squeeze, so precious!

    Love the Cracker Barrel mug! =]

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.