Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Just a Water Bottle but Better

I want this and I want it now.  I even have my sister checking the Tervis store when she's on Panama City Beach for Memorial Day this weekend to see if they have this particular one.  Why don't I go check?  Because I can't stand Panama City Beaches and will only go out there if she tells me they have this one with the H2O on it.  If not, I will be ordering it.

I know, it sounds bad, immature, frivolous but I fell in love with it and I can't help it.  I was getting my tires rotated and balanced and also an oil change.  We do business with this great little mom and pop tire and auto repair shop and have for years.  The owner has the best magazines in the waiting area.  I was looking through a local magazine and there this beautiful thing was.  I don't usually fall for ads but I did this time.  

I've been making myself drink more water and I know having a good water bottle will help.  We have delicious well water here at home and I always feel guilty for drinking bottled water.  

Do you have a Tervis water bottle?  Do you love it?      

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lillie Mae!

    I saw that you were a follower and I just had to pop on over and check out your blog! I'm so glad I did, what a fun place to visit. You have all of the things I love, and so many beautiful things to look at! I'm always happy to make a new friend! Be back soon!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.