Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Just Simple Beauty


Just simple beauty.  That's all there is to it.  


Just a private little sitting area on the side of my little home.







This is what I floated around in today.  Cool, clear, beautiful, blue water.  Today was the first day I got in our pool and it felt so good.



I don't know!  Don't ask me why my cactus decided to bloom in late May.  The last time it bloomed was a couple of years ago in the month of February.





It was so inviting that I took a second dip in.  I deserved it after washing my Armada, cleaning and conditioning the leather, and vacuuming that messy thing out.  

There you have it!  Just simple beauty and usually simple beauty doesn't cost much in dollars and is always so satisfying.  

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks so sweet and the water can I just say I live 15 min from Texas(soooo hot) I would love to be taking a dip right now!

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.