Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sneak Peak Into Our Construction Projects

Here's a sneak peak for you. The pictures are of our new mud room and our laundry room redo this morning before Wayne and I started painting. The tile looks beautiful. I decided to keep my laundry room the beautiful yellow honey butter color (same as my kitchen also) that it's been, we just freshened it up with a new coat. Two of the mud room walls are painted a light tan to blend in with all the different types of wood trim, bench, cypress wall, etc. The two back doors will probably get painted tomorrow, we chose an olive green for those.
Wayne made all of the Cedar trim work.  
Below:  The light oak cabinets in our laundry room are the same ones we have in our farmhouse kitchen.  I really wish we had the same Corian countertops in here, but when we installed these a few years ago we saved money by using laminate in the laundry room. See my new metal ironing board holder?  I've ordered Heather Bailey Nicey Jane fabric in Picnic Bouquet Sky to recover my ironing board, so you know it'll have to be on display!
Below:  Check out the Beech Wood boot bench (what a mouthful) that my sweet hubby made. It's not finished yet. Thick and so heavy! 


More pictures to come real soon I hope! Have a blessed evening and upcoming weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I LOVE it!!!! LOVE the tile and that bench is just beautiful, such pretty colors, can not wait to see it all completed with your new ironing board cover;)

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.