Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Sunday, March 4, 2012

I might Finally be Happy with The hearth



I might finally be happy.  I just haven't been able to achieve the look I want for spring on the hearth until this afternoon.   It'll take me a few days to be sure. You might not can read where I labeled the picture at the bottom.  The little nest has wooden eggs in it, and beside it is a blue bird.    


We do love our chickens and guineas.  Wayne has these trained to come when he whistles.
And check out Wayne and Matthew's new toy!  It's a 1966 GMC.  They're like a couple of kids on Christmas day! Men are so funny!


There's a lot of original stuff still on this old truck which makes them even happier.  I took a ride in her and let's just say she's not as comfy as I like, and she has no air or heat!  They plan to fix her up and make her beautiful again though so it'll be challenging and fun for all of us.



1 comment:

  1. Your fireplace looks so perfect for spring Denise ~ I love it !!
    Looks like Wayne & Matt will have fun restoring their new toy ! Life is good at Lillie Mae Acres : )
    LUVS~N~HUGS
    Benita

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.