Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Friday, February 17, 2012

WHAT? Did you say you like Bluegrass?

What?  You like Bluegrass music?  You like to listen to banjos, mandolins, fiddles, guitars, and a big ole' upright bass?  Well so do I!  Here's a short video of my favorite banjo picker Matthew  picking with DEEPSOUTH.  They play at a local restaurant in town every Thursday night and decided to film a little after the restaurant closed the other night. 



That's my boy!  He was raised on fried chicken, butter beans, squash, turnip greens, and fried cornbread.  He knows as much about raising chickens and guineas as he knows about almost anything.  

ENJOY and have a blessed weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Great video and such talent! Y'all are so lessed...Enjoy your weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE bluegrass music...your son is very talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As well you should be proud! Matthew is a GREAT picker!! My brother plays the upright bass in a bluegrass band but he's in another state so I don't get to hear them very often. I love bluegrass! They did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.