Lillie Mae Acres

Lillie Mae Acres

Sunday, January 8, 2012

A New 2012, Some New Changes

Hey there everyone. I'm still here, I'm still kicking, I'm still breathing. The week after Christmas I went to work at the cutest little baby store in the city, so of course I haven't had much time for anything around this ole' farmhouse. It's a mess! I'm working way more than I will after I'm fully trained, so I'll be back with all the juicy details.



I pray each of you had a wonderful start to 2012. A new year to be filled with love, joy, happiness, and many blessings from above. A new year to make positive changes in our lives, and and a new year for new adventures.

We'll be putting Matthew on the plane this week headed to Colorado and a two week stay out there. Oh how I'm gonna miss that boy! But, he's grown now and we know that we raised him right and God is with him at all times.

Below is what hubby got for Christmas. We're enjoying playing all our old vinyls and cassettes, then recording the GREAT ones onto CDs. An old look with the latest technology. When we start building again and add on creating the new entrance/mudroom there will be a special place for it to sit.



See ya later!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new job, what fun working in a baby store! Love that record player, I still have some old 45's and albums somewhere, OH the memories:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news on the job!!! Good Luck, I know you'll do fine! Love the "record player" and your photo..you're so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes on your new adventure! I can already see you buying lots of cute things for your niece's kids. =]

    You said it girl... you raised Matthew right and God is with him. Everything will be just fine. I'm sure he will enjoy his time in Colorado.

    What a wonderful Christmas present for Wayne, I bet he's having lots of fun with it!

    Good to hear from you again. Have a wonderful week~

    ReplyDelete

Lillie Mae luvs comments. Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment my friend.